Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shocked and dismayed...

Ok, not really dismayed but I am really shocked!! Honest!!

So I went hunting for blogs written by single parents who travel with their child or children. I found 3. How is this possible?! Are we the only ones out there? Perhaps, like the occasional aliens you hear about landing on Earth.

I started to read the first one I found and was pleasantly surprised by this man's journey, his story telling ability and of course his lifestyle.

He is a single father, quit his job, hit the road with his adopted son to explore the world...one locale at a time.  All while home schooling him!! I am so fascinated by this...off to read/stalk some more. Wait, this isn't Facebook, he's purposely posting his stories...no stalking needed!!!

ps Feel free to check out my 1st ever...Travel for 2 blog (see the tabs at the top of the page).

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide comments, however, I ask that you be kind with your words. I will delete posts as I see fit and if they do not follow the above rule or are somehow harmful to others. Thank you.